The Six Basics of Good Governance
- Wider use of independent directors
- Introduction of audit committees
- Separation between Chairman and CEO
- Protection of shareholders rights
- Recognition of shareholders rights
- Timely and accurate disclosures
3 Ways to Measure Your Governance Maturity
- Have you ever fined or rewarded anyone (vendors, etc.) for their performance?
- Do you conduct periodic audits using a 3rd party?
- Do you regularly update your policies and then support the release with training?