HVAC/R compliance demands operational improvements:
- 93-97% of companies have further to go on the journey to compliance success.
- A small leak in a small system can contribute 20-100 tons of carbon, or about the same carbon that 5-20 cars use in a year.
- Less than 5% of all leaks are identified with sub-metering or leak detecting devices.
- Emissions have remained at 25% average for more than 20 years, even though technology has advanced.
Your maintenance regime falls into one of 4 categories:
- Reactive (breakdown or run to failure)
- Preventative (time-based)
- Predictive (condition-based monitoring)
- Prescriptive (Reliability centered maintenance)