- The SEC has moved forward on rulemaking to make climate disclosures required for publicly-traded companies
- Scope 1, 2, and 3 will be required
- Make sure your company is prepared
Refrigerant Fast Facts
- 1 pound of refrigerant = 1+ tons of carbon.
- >600 million LBS of refrigerant leak annually in the U.S.
- 25% leak rate industry-wide leak rate on refrigerants, according to the EPA
- Leaked refrigerants had a greater environmental impact than all CO2 emissions from U.S. passenger aircraft travel in 2019.
- >85% of refrigerant data assets and inventory information are inaccurate or insufficient to provide useful metrics.